C3 Creations - Facebook Instant Games

• Been dabbling with Facebook's Instant Games platform?

Great! Let's see what you've been up to!

Share links to your games, tell the community what they're about and why we should play! We'll start building a list of Instant Games in this thread 😄

• Currently, i have two games on Instant-Games!

Amelies Mahjong

Genre: Mahjong-Solitaire-Game.

Description:

All Mahjong levels are randomly generated. I hope you enjoy the game :)

Link to the Instant-Game:

http://m.me/931597647019861?game=amelies_mahjong

Flippy Flappy

Genre: Flappy-Bird-Game. :)

Description:

My first Facebook-Instant-Game!

Link to the Instant-Game:

http://m.me/1484328988360723?game=flippyflappy

• Hi Macube,

Just flippy flappy nice game, what does the treasure chest option do in the top right corner? I press it and nothing happens.

cheers

voz

• Thank you vozman100

when you click on it, you see a reward ad. Is the ad finished, you got a new item in the game. :)

If you don't see any ad, the reward ad could not be loaded.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok thanks.

How long has it been in the fb instant games? I see you alot of players!

Well done

• vozman100 , I think two month.. :)

• vozman100 , I think two month.. :)

Hey macube i was wondering how is the income from fb instant games? Have you published the same games on mobile?

• > vozman100 , I think two month.. :)

Hey macube i was wondering how is the income from fb instant games? Have you published the same games on mobile?

Artpunk Facebook Instant Games has more income as directly from google play. The biggest problem on google play is, when you have no money for advertising, your count of players is very low.

• > > vozman100 , I think two month.. :)

>

> Hey macube i was wondering how is the income from fb instant games? Have you published the same games on mobile?

Artpunk Facebook Instant Games has more income as directly from google play. The biggest problem on google play is, when you have no money for advertising, your count of players is very low.

Ok thanks for sharing.

• Hey, guys! My first game is on Instant Games since June this year.

I didn't know about this thread... I should spend more time on the forum, I guess.

Bikosaur

Genre: Runner

Description: Infinite 2D horizontal scroll game. Rex is a dinosaur that rides a bicycle. Help him feed his family by collecting as many steaks as possible.

Link: messenger.com/t/bikosaur

• Instant Games project im hoping to have live soon :)

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • A lot of good games above, interesting concepts good luck guys!

posted this i think 3-6 months ago, probably around the time this topic was made

flapalong

was meant as a test, and worked fine, is still live and kicking, however with no marketing and no new updates the user retention is ... well let's say "a potato" but even with that, still happy with it as my test was a success in proven the platform for what i really wanted to do.

i noticed a high boost on players in the 1st month, around 6 k users each day (was one of the first flap clones there, i think the 3rd, that was still back when the approval would have taken 30 days or so), for about 2 weeks, after that everything went downwards very fast, that made me think on some things of marketing and how can be used... to boost user retention/marketing... anyway a long story for another time.

anyway had fun with it, it might have some glitches on death... but that's just the localstorage updates i messed up back then, or the advert calls that aren't working but still are used waiting for a reply from the server.

• My Instant Game: Cat Gunner: Super Force

Subscribe to Construct videos now

https://www.facebook.com/instantgames/385197078654209

• My Instant Game: Cat Gunner: Super Force

I think your game is so cool! Do you do all your graphics yourself?

I can though say, that some effects you are using are not supported on iOS, so they will just be a strange noise. Also when I finished the first stage, the game got stuck while loading. So the only thing to do was to close it... :(

(Tested on iPhone 7, iOS 12.1.2 with Messenger 198)

• > My Instant Game: Cat Gunner: Super Force

>

>

I think your game is so cool! Do you do all your graphics yourself?

I can though say, that some effects you are using are not supported on iOS, so they will just be a strange noise. Also when I finished the first stage, the game got stuck while loading. So the only thing to do was to close it... :(

(Tested on iPhone 7, iOS 12.1.2 with Messenger 198)

Thank you! I have found this problem. I will fix it soon

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)