Free subscriptions for translators!

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • I can not answer the topic here because he writes that you need to create a new one

there are more than 500 lines not translated into Russian. I'm going to do it again. I once bought a license for 1 month this year, but I would like to get it for free as I once had a free license for 2 years. in two years I did a lot, but then I lost all my projects by accidentally formatting the wrong hard drive.

is the offer still valid?

• Ashley

• kop9000, you messed up the translation enough. Don't touch it. There are users who translate normally:

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/k-ru-ru-15/russian-language-update-158165

Ashley, remember how it was last time. Only a few were satisfied with his translation.

• kop9000 because of your translation, all our Construct 3 users are using the English version

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • kop9000, you messed up the translation enough. Don't touch it. There are users who translate normally:

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/k-ru-ru-15/russian-language-update-158165

Ashley, remember how it was last time. Only a few were satisfied with his translation.

Whether or not I touch the translation is not up to you. It's strange to say that. I translated a lot and a lot of mine are normal. Yes, there are mistakes, but that's okay. Why did you decide that I should not touch anything

kop9000 because of your translation, all our Construct 3 users are using the English version

And what of it?

• kop9000, Ashley, oReazy works with the audience and fixes bugs, but does not receive bonuses.

was refused - construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/k-ru-ru-15/russian-language-update-155870

but continued translation - construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/k-ru-ru-15/russian-language-update-158165

But kop9000 translated for himself, received a reward, and now asks for more.

• As I've stated before, I'm afraid we don't currently offer rewards for continued maintenance. I am also not even sure how we could design such a system that would not be abused. If we offered rewards for changing existing translations, for example, it would incentivize people to just make lots of pointless changes and claim rewards. We already have had to deal with worse kinds of abuse in the translation system.

Again repeating what I've said before, I simply cannot be involved in discussions about translation quality, especially as I don't speak a word of the language. However I will emphasize that good quality translations must be done in collaboration with the community. A good translator will listen to feedback and make any necessary changes. If a translator insists on their own translations against the wishes of the wider community, not only does that result in poor quality work, it could be considered abuse and result in a ban.

• As I've stated before, I'm afraid we don't currently offer rewards for continued maintenance. I am also not even sure how we could design such a system that would not be abused. If we offered rewards for changing existing translations, for example, it would incentivize people to just make lots of pointless changes and claim rewards. We already have had to deal with worse kinds of abuse in the translation system.

Again repeating what I've said before, I simply cannot be involved in discussions about translation quality, especially as I don't speak a word of the language. However I will emphasize that good quality translations must be done in collaboration with the community. A good translator will listen to feedback and make any necessary changes. If a translator insists on their own translations against the wishes of the wider community, not only does that result in poor quality work, it could be considered abuse and result in a ban.

I understand how difficult it was for you. The fact that I do not want to listen to the community does not mean that I don’t have it. On the contrary, I have some people not on this site. They sometimes advise me how best to translate.

And these people who write here have not translated anything at all in the last 2 weeks.

But since the bonuses no longer work, I am still ready to translate because I love your project more than others due to its lightness. Thank you for creating this product.

• Construct 3 is fully translated into Russian. The need to translate has disappeared.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)