Events or Script

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
14 amazing sound files of game events like Level Ups, Level Completes, object spawn, object taking etc.
  • hi, sorry for bad english priority. I am a beginner in Construct. I think I have learned the events well. Do you need to learn JavaSicript? I already have C # and Python interpreter.

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's okay if you don't learn. You can still do what you will. You can also write in javascript if you learn. I guess you can't use Python and C #. I've never encountered these. I thought you were Turkish and I hope so.

Öğrenmesen de olur. Yapacağını yine yapabilirsin. Öğrenirsen javascript ile de yazabilirsin. Python ve C# kullanamazsın sanırım. Bunlarla hiç karşılaşmadım. Türk olduğunu düşündüm umarım öyledir.

• Batin Yaren using JavaScript in Construct 3 is optional. You can stick to using Events if you'd prefer.

gurca please bear in mind that this is an English-language forum, your responses should be in English. Using a tool such as Google Translate is fine.

• Batin Yaren using JavaScript in Construct 3 is optional. You can stick to using Events if you'd prefer.

gurca please bear in mind that this is an English-language forum, your responses should be in English. Using a tool such as Google Translate is fine.

Ok thank you For reminding me

• It's okay if you don't learn. You can still do what you will. You can also write in javascript if you learn. I guess you can't use Python and C #. I've never encountered these. I thought you were Turkish and I hope so.

Öğrenmesen de olur. Yapacağını yine yapabilirsin. Öğrenirsen javascript ile de yazabilirsin. Python ve C# kullanamazsın sanırım. Bunlarla hiç karşılaşmadım. Türk olduğunu düşündüm umarım öyledir.

yes,I am Turkish(: actually for some reason I can't get the Construct license for now. I was going to ask him if there is a limitation for writing scripts.

• You can use it without a license. But it is limited, for example you can use 25 of the scenarios. I know that even if you share the game, you will not be able to receive ads. I left a link, I recommend you to review it.

construct.net/en/make-games/buy-construct-3/personal-plans

• You can use it without a license. But it is limited, for example you can use 25 of the scenarios. I know that even if you share the game, you will not be able to receive ads. I left a link, I recommend you to review it.

https://www.construct.net/en/make-games/buy-construct-3/personal-plans

Sorry, you cannot share the game without a license.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)