Can anyone make a Voice Chat plugin ?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Chat with smart animals using the OpenAi Chat GPT 3 API
  • Can anyone make a Construct 2-compatible voice chat plugin ? I really need it for my game project.

I've seen some forum and some people said its possible to make a voice chat plugin using JavaScript and WebRTC. The problem is no one make it (there's a guy who make it but the plugin is dead rn). And I dont know how to make a plugin.

Also they're providing link and code to make the plugin, just check all of them by googling "voice chat construct 2"

I would be so glad if someone managed to make it. Thanks in advance !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can anyone make a Construct 2-compatible voice chat plugin ? I really need it for my game project.

I've seen some forum and some people said its possible to make a voice chat plugin using JavaScript and WebRTC. The problem is no one make it (there's a guy who make it but the plugin is dead rn). And I dont know how to make a plugin.

Also they're providing link and code to make the plugin, just check all of them by googling "voice chat construct 2"

I would be so glad if someone managed to make it. Thanks in advance !

You can use Photon engine for this i think, search for photon on google, you can find photon plugins in the addons page of c3

• Photon Voice does not have any JavaScript SDK, only C++.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)