Plugin Generator

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • It's hard to create and maintain several versions of the plugin for several Construct versions. The actual code is all the same, but you need to wrap it into different file structures, classes and manifests for each Construct version. This is a boring work that can be automated. This is when Code Templater comes in useful.

Generate plugins with "Code Templater"

Code Templater is a tool that enables you to describe a Construct plugin in a special format just once and get the code of Construct2, Construct 3 and even Construct 3 (c3 runtime) plugins all at once generated in a click of a button.

You can later easily maintain the plugin quickly updating it without the need to go through versions, files, folders and xml's.

Read about how Code Templater works on its promo page: Code Templater promo

These plugins are created with Code Templater

The gist

1. Describe the plugin (sample comes in example files)

2. Describe ACEs (sample comes in example files)

3. Provide Construct plugin template (comes in example files)

4. Get all plugin versions generated in one click

• Thank you for this, i think, its very useful :)

• Hello!

I want to convert c2runtime c3 plugin available to c3runtime? how is that with this tool?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can't convert a plugin with Code Templater. You can only create (or recreate) a plugin from scratch with it. Sometimes it makes sense and pays off though. If you got a plugin on your hands that is only for C2, you can recreate it in Code Templater and get all three versions: C2, C3 and C3 runtime 3

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)