Why my submitted app to AppStore got reject because of Hidden Feature?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • I made a very simple game: an endless running game with local store to save score and mobile advert plugin.

I exported the game to iOS xcode and try to submit it AppStoreConnect.

Today I got reject with the following comment

Guideline 2.3.1 - Performance

We discovered that your app contains hidden features. Attempting to hide features, functionality or content in your app is considered egregious behavior and can lead to removal from the Apple Developer Program.

If you feel that we have misunderstood how your app functions and that your app is compliant with the App Store Review Guidelines, please reply to this message in Resolution Center to explain how this feature works.

The next submission of this app may require a longer review time, and this app will not be eligible for an expedited review until this issue is resolved.

Next Steps

- Review the Performance section of the App Store Review Guidelines.

- Ensure your app, as well as any third-party code and SDKs implemented in your app, are compliant with all sections of the App Store Review Guidelines and the Terms & Conditions of the Apple Developer Program.

- Revise or remove the hidden features from your app. Once your app is fully compliant, resubmit your app for review.

Submitting apps designed to mislead or harm customers or evade the review process may result in the termination of your Apple Developer Program account. Review the Terms & Conditions of the Apple Developer Program to learn more about our policies regarding termination.

Anyone have the same issue and how you resolve it? I wonder if export add some hidden content or performance issue? (I got the same warning about "not optimized" when export to signed apk also.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ashley Do you have any idea, please help me in this situation please?

Anyone have the same issue and how you fix it, please help me to share your solution. I really appreciate it

Thanks,

Leon

• It's difficult to tell the exact reasoning behind the rejection. From what I've heard they tend to be quite cryptic with the reasoning even if they have definite reason for it.

I would recommend that you read the section on performance in the app store guidelines as they have said and consider if any part of your application doesn't meet them.

We're not aware of any issues related to publishing games to the app store with Construct itself. If you cannot find anything obvious in the guidelines then I would recommend trying to open a dialog with the app store review team and trying to get more detail. If it does turn out to be an issue with the runtime itself or one of our plugins please file an issue on our bug tracker.

Jump to:
Order by:
Duplicate Topics
Last Post
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)