Whenever I export my games as an HTML file, they are flagged as viruses. Anyway to solve?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Source code, art assets and music tracks to remake this game
  • I have been using Construct3 for a long time, and it's not a virus, so it's not my Construct, but whenever I export my project as a .exe file with HTML (What I MAINLY USE for my games) It's flagged as a "Severe Virus" on my Windows Virus Protection. I do not know who my vendor is, as my dad set up that kind of stuff, and I am very concerned, as I can't upload to Steam due to the 100$ fee, and my games don't install as .exe files on Itch, so I used the html, but like I said, I CAN'T. I've looked through the forums for a bit and no one as of recent has had this problem. Please tell me if anything can be done.

Edit: I just tested the Construct Arcade as well and the same thing happened. If anyone here knows what to do, tell me ASAP. I'm working on a game I have already delayed many times and I stated that I would not delay it again. Please help.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi. When you export a game to the web you should get an archive that you can unzip and upload to your website or itch or arcade services. At what point do you get the virus message? Too little information, you can make a video of this moment or detailed screenshots. This will increase the chance of helping you.

• i face as same

• If you could send the project file to support at construct we can take a look and see if there's any similarities between projects causing this.

• We have a similar issue. Will send project file to support as requested above

• Having the same problem. Does not occur on my old Windows 10 machine, only under Windows 11.

• NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

THis happens whenever I export it as a .ZIP FILE. I mixed up ZIP and EXE (my bad)

My problem occurs on windows 10, and is similar to Gravi.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)