I wanna... Make a Drowsy effect... Zzz..

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A total of 214 high quality and unique magic sound effects suitable for RPG, Battle Arena and more!
  • Yes, another Status effect question from me...

This one, which I dubbed "Drowsy" not only lowers the effected guy/girl's speed and attack strength... But once it clears he or she will fall asleep or manage to fight off the drowsiness... But, this one has a tiny upside! There's another status effect that if you DO fall asleep, you can still act on your turn!

Honestly, it's like Yawn from Pokémon as it's own special status effect.

The way I coded most of my status effects is have them as number variables that determine how long the effect will last, and some are booleans such as Nightmare because Nightmare only works on sleeping foes.

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You didn't ask anything, what do you need help with?

• I just wanna know how to make a status effect that once it reaches zero, the inflicted person falls asleep for a few turns. My status effect system uses number instance variables to determine how many turns a status effect will last.

• I guess Sleep is another status like the others so check when Drowsy is 0, then add some value to Sleep. If it's normally 0 when it's not activated then you could instead add a condition if it's 1 then subtract 1 and apply Sleep.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)