1. Imagine you have some overlapping cards.
2. Then you hover your mouse through them.
3. Then you ask to focus in the uppermost (z-index) instance of this card object.
4. C3 then gives you NOT the uppermost (z-index) object from a list of overlaps.
5. C3 instead gives the first created instance of said object.
I cannot seem to do that in C3, although it is very common practice everywhere else, for instance, in HTML development and Unity and UE4.
I am used to when asking for an instance of an object, getting the highest one in the z-index order or at least having this possibility.
Is this a bug?
Am I not seeing something clear?
Is there an easy way of doing this without having to manage my own z-index micro-engine in C3?
Thanks in advance, I appreciate any feedback.