Upload Game to Web Browser

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • Hello:

I recently made a quick game using platform tiles and simple backgrounds from pzuh.

The game works fine when debugging and also previewing via Construct 3 and testing on other computers.

However...

I exported my game via Html5, giving me a zip file. I unzipped the files and uploaded them and the folders to my web hosting site.

When I go to the address where the game exists, the Construct 3 wrapper starts up and finishes. Then, I get a white screen with no other images, tiles, et al... When I right click on the browser screen, I do not get the typical menu options regarding my web browser. So clearly some asset has been deployed - it's just a white screen - a white screen of a disappointment so to speak.

Does anyone have ideas - I looked at the tutorial for html5 exporting and uploading before I posted this. I must be missing something small.

Thank you.

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi All:

I figured out my problem.

The game map that I had been designing / playing / testing was the third layout in my project. I was pointing the project to the wrong layout sequence to get to the map.

Rookie mistake - everything is good here.

Lesson learned.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)