[UNSOLVED] How do I set non-personalized ad on my apps?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
A whole set you need to create a gorgeous winter 2d game
  • My game was removed from play store with msg

The ads displayed to children or users of unknown age must not involve interest-based advertising or remarketing.

Now how do I set non-personalized ads on my game?

• On Admob, click Privacy and Messaging on the menu. Click GDPR settings button, you can then change personalized or non personalized ads.

If you want to keep personalized ads you'll need to add an age gate in your game that'll trigger once on the very first start up.

• Thanks

I hope this will fix the issue.

• again app got removed. This app for removed 11th times continuously. I still know nothing what I have to do?

• Yeah it's a pain. What you need to do is make an "age gate" for the player to confirm their age on first start up. Then you'll need to have a settings button to show user consent dialog box if the user is in EEA. After that you'll need to resubmit to Google and attach some screen shots and describe how you are allowing the user to process ads etc

Here I am basing ads based on age then EEA button in settings

Here is some of the age gate, user must input their age on first start up. This then gets saved to a variable. Another variable gets saved so the age gate won't show again. Then if a user is under 13, non personalized ads is set. If over 13, user dialog consent box comes up

• my app is for under 6 age

and thank you for your screen shots and I realised i never looked at actions list there is option to show personalised and non personalised ads which can solve my issue.

thanks again

• I didn't find option to set adverts personalised or non-personalised.

can you. where is this option and if its changed in construct then what is the new option for this in construct.

• It looks like it's been changed since I made that game. You could try "tag for under age consent"

Indicate the user should be treated as under the age of consent as per the restrictions in the European Economic Area(EEA) General Data Protection Act(GDPR). This action is not supported in web exports.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i did set "tag for under age consent" but again my app got removed.

• in their earlier response google said

As mentioned earlier, your app contains ad content that is not compliant with our Families ad format requirements. The ads displayed to children or users of unknown age must not involve interest-based advertising or remarketing.

Now what should I do?

bellow is my code to set non-personalized ads

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)