How do I make test fade away after a button is pressed and make the checkbox checked ?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Soldier Test
$9.99 USD
A Construct version 2 & 3 "Stand-alone" RPG game with "In-Game Module" (IGM) integration.
  • My app is basically about the human body. And lets say you touch the eyes, then 3 check-boxes will appear which has 3 activities your supposed to do with your eyes. If you do it then you check them. Same for ears, nose, mouth, hands and legs. And once you complete all of them you press the 'Finish' button (it is a sprite with touch plugin) it goes to the Next layout which is the certificate layout. If you don't check all of them then a text appears that says 'You have not completed all the activities'

So I have 2 problems

1. How do I make the text fade some time after they press the Finish button and not all activities have been checked

2. When you press 'eyes' 3 check-boxes appear. Then you check them. Then you press 'ears'. The 3 check-boxes from 'eyes' become invisible and the 'ears' activities become visible'. Then lets say you press 'eyes' again. The 'eyes' activities come But they are not checked.

If you find the solution, it would really help. Thanks!

• 1. There is a fade behaviour you can enable, or you can reduce opacity over time

2. Setting them invisible shouldn't uncheck them afaik, are you creating and destroying them?

• 1. There is a fade behaviour you can enable, or you can reduce opacity over time

2. Setting them invisible shouldn't uncheck them afaik, are you creating and destroying them?

Yes, I am creating them

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You could change from creating and destroying them to set visible/invisible if you want, since you described them this way. Try that and see if it works better.

• You could change from creating and destroying them to set visible/invisible if you want, since you described them this way. Try that and see if it works better.

It did. Thanks a lot! Both problems are now fixed. Thanks agian!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)