Yes, I've seen that problem. I've tried to use enable local input at the peer side. But then the position of the blocks do not sync correctly. In the version I upload now the sync is okay, but it seems laggy for the peer.
If you download the c3p File, u only need the "multilogin" Layout for start a test. All events are placed in Multiplayer-->Event sheet "1vs1multi".
I've also added a test for photon plugin. Works fine, but too expensive if there are too many players :(
Here's an roadmap of the way the data comes in:
1.) The time the block is create it also creates the text object (Under Group "Spawns2")
2.) then it gets its value from the array (arr_1vs1right or ...left) randomly, depending on a random number (randomwithrigt/left)
3.) the array gets its values at Start of layout from the files "serienchars.csv"
4.) If text is created it sets its instance variables. I need esp "syncarray"
5.) Under "Peer"Group the text objects gets their value from this variable
6.) Now, if Left button is down at the peer, it sets "inputs" to 1
7.) On client update it sets the coordinates of the mouse while dragging.
8.) On "Host"Group there might be the problem with the "every tick" events. It updates the coordinates every tick and - if "inputs" =1 comes from the peer - sets the new position
The focus on these events is to sync the coordinates of the blocks and pinned text, so that both player see where they are. This is nede because they want to find matching pairs in the game. So they need to see what the other player is doing.