How do I slowly rotate object angle in loop?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple resize and rotate events for any sprite, quick and easy event sheet that you can use for your own projects.
  • I try to figure it out how to rotate angle of an object let's say from 90 degree to 180 degree and than come back and start over.

I don't want using sine behaviour for this.

I tried rotate toward angle and than added two different values but it's always rotate to the last action and stop there.

Any ideas how to loop?

Tagged:

• I hope I understood your question correctly

You can add an instance boolean variable, and toggle it every time when its angle is 90 or 180. And then add 2 conditions. If boolean is set, then rotate toward 180, otherwise - toward 90.

• Wow, Yeah i guess it solved the problem :)

Thank you

• You could also use Tween behavior, and reach the same result using only one action.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You could also use Tween behavior, and reach the same result using only one action.

Thank you.

I'll try it as well. Good to know few techniques.

• > You could also use Tween behavior, and reach the same result using only one action.

>

>

>

Thank you.

I'll try it as well. Good to know few techniques.

As i understand, In this technique you have limited options to set exact Degrees you want to set. Not sure about how the start and end values works as they came with seperate values without the loop/ping pong options.

• this is a simple solution to the problem you described. the start value is determined by the current angle value.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)