How can I share my project with you?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Its simple, but i don't know how to do it.

How can i share my project to community help me with some doubts and questions?

• Upload to google drive or dropbox and create a share link

• I use Itch.io to upload games. It's also a great place to find Game Jams which is a fun way to challenge yourself to make better games ^^

Super easy to upload to Itch.io but if you have any questions this video will walk you through it:

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • I use Itch.io to upload videos. It's also a great place to find Game Jams which is a fun way to challenge yourself to make better games ^^

Super easy to upload to Itch.io but if you have any questions this video will walk you through it:

Hello I have been seeing your videos for a few months now, congratulations for the youtube channel, I wanted to ask you if you will also make a video on how to upload games to Steam, I do not find step pass guides, and I have come across comments from people who struggle a lot to publish their own games, this scares me for when I will have to publish it too XD

• Steam was a pain in the Arse for me too.

I try not to make videos about subjects where if someone asks me to explain how I managed to do 'random example 1' my first thought isn't 'oh I just tried 8 different things and it eventually worked'.

So I will hopefully get to practice more with Steam and make a video, eventually... but I don't want you to wait for me if your game is ready soon. I looked at a few videos about it and didn't find the one I used, but this one seems very good:

youtube.com/watch

I will also keep looking for the one I originally used and add it here if I find it.

• I use Itch.io to upload videos. It's also a great place to find Game Jams which is a fun way to challenge yourself to make better games ^^

I think you meant you use itch to upload games, but even then they just want to share their project file for help from users. Uploading a game to itch is not the same thing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think you meant you use itch to upload games, but even then they just want to share their project file for help from users. Uploading a game to itch is not the same thing.

Yes I will edit that comment to say games.

OP did not state they were looking to share their file specifically. The way I read it was they had some sort of version of a game built and wanted commentary on how the game played so far.

At this point, whatever way OP meant the question, it is answered.

• It is not an immediate problem for me, I am in the process of creating and progressing slowly ..

It would be nice to see the publication of a game step by step.

Thanks anyway for this video it might help!

• > I think you meant you use itch to upload games, but even then they just want to share their project file for help from users. Uploading a game to itch is not the same thing.

Yes I will edit that comment to say games.

OP did not state they were looking to share their file specifically. The way I read it was they had some sort of version of a game built and wanted commentary on how the game played so far.

At this point, whatever way OP meant the question, it is answered.

Nope that's not why the users are coming to this part of the forum. As you can see in their next post they managed to share their project file from google. I wouldn't keep hijacking posts just to advertise your vaguely related videos that's not cool.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)