Why don't you make it with revert way?
- You have the name of the png.
- Have variable call nameOfImg.
- Load Image from URL with the path is nameOfImg&".png"
- Then you display the nameOfImg in text.
- And the nameOfImg can be random like choose("dog", "cat").
How does it know what image to load though? I don't want the instruction for what image to load to be derived from text that I have to type. It can't use choose.
I want it to load images from the project files folder that have unique filenames (not a common base followed by a number sequence) - either randomly or alphabetically, and then to derive the text in the textbox from the filename.
I know this is possible in plain js. I didn't do it, but the programmer I was working with did. Just hoping it can be done it C3 also.
Thanks for any assistance.