Where do I set Gravity to be 0?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Gravity Square is a game where I aim to reach the square at the polka dot door :)
  • I've done a lot of Googling and read the manual, and I can't find a specific answer or screenshot of where this setting is.

How do I set the Gravity in a game to be 0?

Thanks in advance!

• I've done a lot of Googling and read the manual, and I can't find a specific answer or screenshot of where this setting is.

How do I set the Gravity in a game to be 0?

Thanks in advance!

if you mean gravity of a platform object, you can do it in the object properties in the behaviors section

• Ah, should've specified! I'm working with Physics objects, and I don't want them to fall. Setting the Density to 0 does nothing to affect that.

My searching showed I can set the World Settings' Gravity to 0, but I can't find where that setting is?

• Ah, should've specified! I'm working with Physics objects, and I don't want them to fall. Setting the Density to 0 does nothing to affect that.

My searching showed I can set the World Settings' Gravity to 0, but I can't find where that setting is?

oh

it's in the events

do

on start of layout (or anything else you want like every tick and etc.) > the object > set world gravity to 0

• oh

it's in the events

do

on start of layout (or anything else you want like every tick and etc.) > the object > set world gravity to 0

Oh, it's in the object itself!! Thank you so much for explaining it. I appreciate it ^^

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > oh

> it's in the events

> do

> on start of layout (or anything else you want like every tick and etc.) > the object > set world gravity to 0

Oh, it's in the object itself!! Thank you so much for explaining it. I appreciate it ^^

you're welcome

have fun!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)