Save feature not working for my mobile game!

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I've been struggling since morning.

- Each tap is recorded on the "mysave" part.

- When the loading video is finished, there is a "load mysave" event.

However, when I close the game and open it again, I see that nothing is recorded.

• Add a random action to the save event for testing purposes, to see if it is actually running that event and saving. Also please share the screenshot of the events.

• So is the audio playing? Is the variable set to true ?

• You have the action of switching to another layout before loading the save slot, you need to swap them and give a delay.(purple).

Yellow events are not triggers and therefore will repeat 60 times per second. You can put them in the layout start trigger.(for example)

Or add a trigger condition once.

• >

>

>

You have the action of switching to another layout before loading the save slot, you need to swap them and give a delay.(purple).

Yellow events are not triggers and therefore will repeat 60 times per second. You can put them in the layout start trigger.(for example)

Or add a trigger condition once.

First I bound the events -> On start of layout event. And as you said, I put a delay between them. The error I got this time is: It stays in the same layout, it did not fulfill the event that should go to another layout.

Then I undo that I hooked it to the -> On start of layout event and added the "Trigger once while true" event. This time the layouts were changing, but when I exited the game and entered again, the save was not taken.

My answer to the friend above you is: yes the variables are correct and audio playing.

• It might not be saving because your tap event is in an event sheet not linked to the other layouts. To save properly the event sheet must be linked to the other layouts, not the initial one where you are loading, because you seem to move to another layout.

• It might not be saving because your tap event is in an event sheet not linked to the other layouts. To save properly the event sheet must be linked to the other layouts, not the initial one where you are loading, because you seem to move to another layout.

I did as you said, still not working. All layouts are connected to the same event sheet. Please I need a solution please.

• All that's left is to share the project file so we can see the issue.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • All that's left is to share the project file so we can see the issue.

How will I do it?

• The project file can be shared from something like google drive or dropbox

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)