How Do I Remove Cordova Splash Screen?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • I'm using Construct 3 to build Construct 2 exports. How do I remove the Cordova Splash Screen? Thank you.

• Is that not the Cordova/Phonegap icon?

I think that appears on all builds if you use the free build service. Or I think you’re allowed one free build where it doesn’t appear but appears on subsequent builds. I think you need the paid service to remove it.

• I'm using Construct 3's paid service already, why would I need to pay for any other service? I'm not using Adobe Phonegap or Cocoon.io to build.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm using Construct 3's paid service already, why would I need to pay for any other service? I'm not using Adobe Phonegap or Cocoon.io to build.

Yeah Your right you will have to pay for the removal!

• > I'm using Construct 3's paid service already, why would I need to pay for any other service? I'm not using Adobe Phonegap or Cocoon.io to build.

>

Yeah Your right you will have to pay for the removal!

Who am I even suppose to pay? Correct me if I'm wrong, Cordova itself is free and open source. I'm using Construct 3's paid built-in service and not other premium build services.

Does anybody know how to remove the splashscreen?

Help on this? Ashley , Tom ?

• iirc all you have to do is put some lines of code in the config.xml and provide your splashscreen images. You should also be able to disable it. Don´t need to pay extra for that.

https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/late ... index.html

• Any examples on how to do this? Thanks!

• Don't know if this will work, but...

If you export for Cordova then open the folder thats exported - then got to the www folder.

In there there's a c2runtime.js file. Open this and search for .png - there should be about 8 results. Several of these look like they may be remote links to the Cordova splash logos. Perhaps try editing these to point towards a logo you've saved elsewhere.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)