How to make a puzzle for a RPG

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
An amazing and interesting puzzle game for kids!
  • Hello, for an RPG I would like to make simple puzzles for my players, but I do not manage.

My first idea (as seen in the later picture)

If a player walks on one cell, the 4 adjacent cells change color (switchable)

With the following logic :

One cell = 0

If 1 player walks on one celle, the adjacent cells win (+1), so if 2 players are sitting on both side of a cell, this cell will have a value of (+2)

I think I need a function or something incrementing some informations but I'm not capable for now and I would like someone to give me a hand if possible ?

Thanks

----

Bonjour pour un JDR j'aimerai faire des petits puzzles simple pour mes Joueurs,

mais je n'arrive à rien :/

Ma 1er idée (voir photo)

Si un joueur marche sur un dalle les 4 dalles adjacentes change de couleur. (commutable)

Avec la logique suivante:

Une dalle = 0

Si 1 joueurs marche sur une dalle alors les dalles adjacentes gagne ( +1 )

donc si 2 joueurs sont de chaque côté d'une dalle et elle aura( +2 )

Je pense qu'il faut une fonction ou un truc qui incrémente des infos mais je suis pas capable pour le moment, j'aimerai un coup de pousse si possible ?

Merci d’avance:)

• Hello, I moved your topic to a more appropriate forum.

Also please note this forum is English-only, so please provide at least a google translate of your post.

To get help in French, you can check the French speaking community forums : forum.construct-french.fr

---

Bonjour, j'ai déplacé votre sujet vers un forum plus approprié.

Veuillez noter que ces forums sont en Anglais uniquement et que tout message dans une langue différente se doit d'être accompagné d'une traduction, même au moins une google translate.

Pour obtenir de l'aide en Français vous pouvez allez faire un tour sur le forums de la communauté francophone : forum.construct-french.fr

----

You likely will need your cells to be instances that will hold instance variables.

Your cells will likely need an instance variable to hold their X position in the grid, an instance variable to hold their Y position in the grid and an instance variable that hold their Value value.

X and Y position will help you determine the adjacent cells.

You will be able to pick the cell a character is standing on, and then pick the cells at X position - 1 and X position + 1 and Y position - 1 and Y position + 1 (plus diagonals if that's what you want).

For each picked cell, you will be able to modify the "Value"'s value.

• I'm sorry I could post the message in the FR space :/

but F5 to fail at all

• The "Translation" forum concerns the actual translation of Construct in French, but is not there for people to post questions in French I'm afraid.

Regarding your issue, do you have an already implemented project ?

Consider posting your .c3p file, it will be easier to help you with the implementation of what you are asking for.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The "Translation" forum concerns the actual translation of Construct in French, but is not there for people to post questions in French I'm afraid.

Regarding your issue, do you have an already implemented project ?

Consider posting your .c3p file, it will be easier to help you with the implementation of what you are asking for.

My project its finish :) thx

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)