A way to protect the game from hacking. Lucky Patcher.

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Lucky Husky spritesheet for side scrolling action adventure endless runner 2D mobile game.
  • Hi! Tell me, is it possible to read whether the application is installed on the device, and thereby restrict access to the game if it is present? It would be possible not to give access to enter the game if the application detected third-party hacking programs, such as "Lucky Patcher". Is there a possibility to do so?

• What if a person has this app on their phone, but not planning to use it to hack your game? They will not be able to play and will give your game a negative feedback.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I know statistically that a lot of people hack my app. I think it's better to get negative feedback from the category "the game does not work because I wanted to hack it, but they didn't let me in" I will show the player why he is not allowed. he either deletes the application that violates the rules of fair play, or not playing.

• I don't think that is possible though? Don't know what kind of game you have but are there no other options to prevent hacks? A small server backend maybe?

• I don't think that is possible though? Don't know what kind of game you have but are there no other options to prevent hacks? A small server backend maybe?

My game is transferred to the server, all currency transactions are used on the server, however, the lucky patcher still works, because it simulates real google play purchases, if you could tell me how to check for real purchases using the server, this option would be even better!

• You can try adding one of these Cordova plugins to your project. You will have to call their methods with scripting though.

npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-applist

npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-device-apps

github.com/nick-denry/cordova-plugin-intent-list

• My game is transferred to the server, all currency transactions are used on the server, however, the lucky patcher still works, because it simulates real google play purchases, if you could tell me how to check for real purchases using the server, this option would be even better!

I wasn't aware what exactly this thing did, I thought it's something like cheat engine (which sounds considerably easier to work around) Damn, that's a nasty little tool for developers. I kind of understand it in regards to certain games with certain monetization tactics, but on the other hand it sucks very much for smaller developers. Hope you get a solution going with what dop posted.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)