How can I make the project horizontal display on the mobile terminal (HTML5 game)?

From the Asset Store
a full game example, menu system, with the first level and a boss, to create a horizontal shooter

I have now made a game, I want him to be able to browse directly in the mobile terminal horizontal screen, but I did not find a suitable method.

I tried to change it through CSS, but although the style changed, the click failed. I would like to ask if there is such an option in C3 that allows the project to be previewed directly to the horizontal screen

I used 1920 * 1080 for the project。

Please know how to solve the person, give an example or direction, thank you

Click here to change your preview to Landscape:

Hello,I may not be clear about it。 I don't want this. What I want is a forced horizontal display。Because I set 1920 * 1080, it will cause black border on the top and bottom of the mobile browser

Add a browser object

On any trigger(like on double tap,tap etc)-->lock orientation (it is there in browser object)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Add a browser object

On any trigger(like on double tap,tap etc)-->lock orientation (it is there in browser object)

hello,I tried your method, but the mobile phone mode test in Google browser has no effect. Now the screenshot is as follows. Can you give me a demo? thank you very much

Click here to change your preview to Landscape:

Hello,I may not be clear about it。 I don't want this. What I want is a forced horizontal display。Because I set 1920 * 1080, it will cause black border on the top and bottom of the mobile browser

Set the orientation to 'Landscape' in project properties.

Browsers don't allow locking orientation or entering fullscreen unless it's done in a user input trigger, so you may have to wait for the first touch before it takes effect.

> Add a browser object

>

> On any trigger(like on double tap,tap etc)-->lock orientation (it is there in browser object)

hello,I tried your method, but the mobile phone mode test in Google browser has no effect. Now the screenshot is as follows. Can you give me a demo? thank you very much

Exactly. You are going in correct direction

On left side, instead of "on tap", change it to "tap on an object" or something else. For example, in my game, i am doing " on double tap" --> "request fullscreen" then "lock orientation portail"

On right side, first "request full screen", then "lock the orientation" to whatever you want

Best of luck

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)