is it possible to create a holiday recording application?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi i would like to create an application for holiday input and recording for work, i feel this should be possible but am not sure where to start i will need to create a calender for the years that can update the dates and days itself as it will run for hopefully many years,

I can manage data inputs and storage but if i wanted to have it store data remotely so it can be used from anywhere and be upto date at all times how would i go about this?

there will be alot of other things i may need to ask at a later date but does this seem like it could be possible with construct? or am i going to have to code it from scratch? my coding skill is weak right now lol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Possible, yes. Easy... probably not so much.

if i wanted to have it store data remotely so it can be used from anywhere and be upto date at all times how would i go about this?

You´ll need a server with a database of some sort (or firebase)

or am i going to have to code it from scratch? my coding skill is weak right now lol

Since there is no "make my application" button you will code it from scratch either way. Construct just helps you in quite some regards.

For the calendar, this may be helpful

construct.net/en/make-games/addons/275/moment-js-c3-runtime

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)