How do I open a c3proj?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • Hi everyone!

I usually save my project´s progress on the cloud, but today for some reason it gave me an error, so I decided to saved as "project folder" option.

When I come back to work, uppps! big surprise. There is not a capx file on there, only a c3proj file, and I can not open that on C3.

Anyone does konw if its possible to open this?

Tagged:

• You saved the project as a folder, so you need to go to Menu -> Project -> Open -> Open local project folder and then select the whole folder than contains your project.

When you save this way, a .c3p file is not created.

• Thanks for your help. You are the best! :)

• You saved the project as a folder, so you need to go to Menu -> Project -> Open -> Open local project folder and then select the whole folder than contains your project.

When you save this way, a .c3p file is not created.

hey I dont have the open local project opition only open local file , why is that ?

• I am having trouble opening my game as well. It worked fine last night when I saved. I tried to open today and I get an error. This was saved to cloud, so I was able to download a previous version that I hope will help restore my work.

However the download of the c3p file gives me a zip file. Unzipping gives me everything spilled out into directories and a c3proj file.

Trying to open this c3proj file doesn't work.

Coming here to the forum and searching for the term brings me to this topic.

And now I'm stuck again. I posted already in the bug section about the error. I'm trying now to solve around it since no response and this topic also isn't that helpful. I just want to open my file. It's there and saved.

• chrisgoodwin C3P file is essentially a ZIP. Just change the extension of .zip file to .c3p and try to open it.

• To Open C3PROJ Files You Need To Go To Menu - Open - Open Local Project Folder - And Select The Folder.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Did you create an account just to answer a one year old question with the same answer that was already given in the first reply to the OP? I'm actually really super curious if you're a person or an amazing bot.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)