How do make an "On Shake" Event?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Sry my bad English, it isn't my first language....

I am trying to do something to detect when I shake a object. And then when I shake it a event occurs.

Something like super Mario maker 2 when you shake a monster it transform to another.

I don't have any idea where to start. Someone can help me please?

Tagged:

• There are two expressions you can use with Touch object - Touch.SpeedAt(0) and Touch.AngleAt(0)

Say, when an object is grabbed, you can start recording how the touch angle is changing. Here is an example from one of my games:

• Wow! Really impressive! I will test it and see if it works.

I am really happy for you helping me! Thank you very much! :D

• There are two expressions you can use with Touch object - Touch.SpeedAt(0) and Touch.AngleAt(0)

Say, when an object is grabbed, you can start recording how the touch angle is changing. Here is an example from one of my games:

Hello! I am trying to figure out what is the "gesture" in your screenshot, is it a global event? I am doing some tests in my project and i think i miss this

• That's just a function name in my game, ignore it. You can put your own code in that event.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That's just a function name in my game, ignore it. You can put your own code in that event.

Oh ok! Thank you do much! You helped me a lot. I really appreciate your help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)