How do I implement Login with Google?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi,

I'm looking for a way to implement login with Google in my game Android game. I know we have Rex's firebase plugin but I think it works only for C2.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

• I use Firebase Authentication for Construct 3 but for you to use it, wouldn't that just be like using spare parts in building a car.

Unfortunately, we don't have a Google Plus plugin for Construct 3. And I'm not even sure if there's one for Construct 2 either.

• You mean google plus? Doesn't google play games do the job for you?

• I use Firebase Authentication for Construct 3 but for you to use it, wouldn't that just be like using spare parts in building a car.

Unfortunately, we don't have a Google Plus plugin for Construct 3. And I'm not even sure if there's one for Construct 2 either.

We have Firebase plugin for C3! That's really great. Could you please tell me how to get that?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You mean google plus? Doesn't google play games do the job for you?

Yes, I mean Google Plus. I would to collect users' email IDs to send updates related to my games.

• We can discuss it here.

-I am one of the member : 'ChadoriXD'

-Invite Link : discord.gg/G3N57fG

• Hello , in case you need help on this topic, I published a tutorial.

It uses JavaScript. You may also include any other API using this technique!

Thankyou.

• I know this is old, but it's the most relevant post I found.

I'm also trying to make users log in with Google for Firebase. I noticed the tutorial above only shows logging in with user+pass.

However, if a Google account has 2-factor authentication enabled, it usually redirects them to a Google hosted page to finish log in and then redirects them back. Does Construct support that?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)