How do I implement google play leader-board?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • hello everyone, i published my game on google play store and game experience, then in my game i have a leader-board button so if the user clicks it he will be able to sign-in to view the leader-board but i am lost clicking on the leader-board btn but its not working it says ( Authorization Error

Error 401: invalid_client

The OAuth client was not found.)

thanks guys in advance,

Drean

• also guys do i need to setup a oauth consent for a leaderboard ?

by added a website and stuff.

thanks,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You must link your app in Google Play console and verify its SHA certificate. Create a signed apk and check it out;)

• You must link your app in Google Play console and verify its SHA certificate. Create a signed apk and check it out;)

I linked my app and verified the SHA and made a leader-board in the game service then downloaded my signed apk and i got that error i never got to see google play sign in screen in my app

• > You must link your app in Google Play console and verify its SHA certificate. Create a signed apk and check it out;)

I linked my app and verified the SHA and made a leader-board in the game service then downloaded my signed apk and i got that error i never got to see google play sign-in screen in my app

What's the error you got? mostly play games will do a silent sign-in, in this case, you won't see any screen asking for login.

Also, check in play games library tab whether your app is there!

Hope this helps ;)

• > > You must link your app in Google Play console and verify its SHA certificate. Create a signed apk and check it out;)

>

> I linked my app and verified the SHA and made a leader-board in the game service then downloaded my signed apk and i got that error i never got to see google play sign-in screen in my app

What's the error you got? mostly play games will do a silent sign-in, in this case, you won't see any screen asking for login.

Also, check in play games library tab whether your app is there!

Hope this helps ;)

the error( Authorization Error

Error 401: invalid_client

The OAuth client was not found.)

• This usually occurs when you haven't publish your game in game services or haven't setup any testers.

Check in publish section in Play console.

;)

• This usually occurs when you haven't publish your game in game services or haven't setup any testers.

Check in publish section in Play console.

;)

i did publish my game in game services but testers ?

• I don't know why it's not working for you , are you working on construct2 ?if so you can use my plugin for play games Leaderboard(simplified) . Construct3 's Google Play plugin works only with Cordova build and version > 4 and set targetapi greater than 26.

If you still have any issues do send me your android project file. :)

Hope this helps ;)

• I don't know why it's not working for you , are you working on construct2 ?if so you can use my plugin for play games Leaderboard(simplified) . Construct3 's Google Play plugin works only with Cordova build and version > 4 and set targetapi greater than 26.

If you still have any issues do send me your android project file. :)

Hope this helps ;)

where can i test my google play signIn to make sure its working ?

*because i am testing on construct 3 and its not working.

• 1.First on you play console under game services setup your game with correct package name and signature and verify.

2.Then go under testing section and add a tester by default your mail-id will be set only with that mail-id you can login into play games.

3.Build a signed apk with same signature and test it on your android smartphone.

Also make sure you correctly used the Google Play in event section in construct3 you've to di the sign-in on start of layout

;)

Thanks

• Ok I have the app and I am clicking on the sign in button but it shows an error as I mentioned above 😣😣😣😣

• 1.First on you play console under game services setup your game with correct package name and signature and verify.

2.Then go under testing section and add a tester by default your mail-id will be set only with that mail-id you can login into play games.

3.Build a signed apk with same signature and test it on your android smartphone.

Also make sure you correctly used the Google Play in event section in construct3 you've to di the sign-in on start of layout

;)

Thanks

it says Authorization Error

Error 400: invalid_request

Storagerelay URI is not allowed for 'NATIVE_ANDROID' client type.

and on google game experience i got everything right OAuth 2.0 and Client Status published also the the App ID 100% the same and double checked it and still i get this error

;)

Thanks

also i have a question is console.developers.google.com Credentials and OAuth consent screen a must ? because i have done the Credentials but the OAuth consent screen is a problem i dont have a website.

• OAuth consent screen is must this is what tells user what your app wants from the user. I've implemented play games successfully in my game but I used my own plugin and in construct2. I suggest you can use the famous Cordova plugin for play games by cranberrygame.

If you just want to sign to play games you can make minor changes to android java file.

I'll try to convert my plugin for C3 and let you know ;)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)