How do I implement google play leader-board?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Did you published your game in Play Store if so and you enabled Google's apk signing then the sha1 certificate would have been changed so in this case you have open your project in Google cloud platform (Google APIs)and copy the new signature by Google from play console section and paste it in Google APIs and save your project and wait for few minutes. This should work. ;)

• Did you published your game in Play Store if so and you enabled Google's apk signing then the sha1 certificate would have been changed so in this case you have open your project in Google cloud platform (Google APIs)and copy the new signature by Google from play console section and paste it in Google APIs and save your project and wait for few minutes. This should work. ;)

yeah i did all that yesterday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

but i have a question: in Google cloud platform (Google APIs)below the Credentials there is the OAuth consent screen i clicked on that it says

Verification Status

Needs verification

Because you updated the application logo, your app registration requires verification by Google. Please prepare your app to submit for verification.

i need an Authorized domains, Application Homepage link, Application Privacy Policy link.

I dont have an Authorized domain, but i have a website made with wix.

do i need to do that or no need ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is my setup I haven't done anything

• This is my setup I haven't done anything

then why its not working for me T_T T_T T_T T_T

please can you add me on discord

๐“š๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐“๐“ธ ๐“š๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ#9854

or if you want team viewer

• > Did you published your game in Play Store if so and you enabled Google's apk signing then the sha1 certificate would have been changed so in this case you have open your project in Google cloud platform (Google APIs)and copy the new signature by Google from play console section and paste it in Google APIs and save your project and wait for few minutes. This should work. ;)

yeah i did all that yesterday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

but i have a question: in Google cloud platform (Google APIs)below the Credentials there is the OAuth consent screen i clicked on that it says

Verification Status

Needs verification

Because you updated the application logo, your app registration requires verification by Google. Please prepare your app to submit for verification.

i need an Authorized domains, Application Homepage link, Application Privacy Policy link.

I dont have an Authorized domain, but i have a website made with wix.

do i need to do that or no need ?

You are facing issue with SHA1 certificte mismatch

Do this

1.go to play console select you app and go under release managment and select app signing and copy the SHA1 certifcate

2.go console.developers.google.com/apis/dashboard and select your project which is linked to your app and go under credentials and replace the old SHA1 with the new one.

• I guess you are facing issue with SHA1 certificate mismatch

Do this

1.go to play console select you app and go under release management and select app signing and copy the SHA1 certificate

2.go to GoogleApis and select your project which is linked to your app and go under credentials and replace the old SHA1 with the new one.

Or do check whether both the ShA are same

Try this if you still have any issues let me know ;)

• I guess you are facing issue with SHA1 certificate mismatch

Do this

1.go to play console select you app and go under release management and select app signing and copy the SHA1 certificate

2.go to GoogleApis and select your project which is linked to your app and go under credentials and replace the old SHA1 with the new one.

Or do check whether both the ShA are same

Try this if you still have any issues let me know ;)

there is 2 SH1 the first one and there is another one down below but i am using the first SH1

• The first sha1 is created by Google's app signing and the second sha1 is the signature that you created. Check whether the first sha1 is matching in GoogleApis under credentials OAuth client is for android, it will be like so

Both the sha1 should be same.

• oh it matches the second SH1 i have to change it but it says Save failed

i deleted it and made a new one :)

can i test it on construct 3 or i should test it on my phone ?

• The first sha1 is created by Google's app signing and the second sha1 is the signature that you created. Check whether the first sha1 is matching in GoogleApis under credentials OAuth client is for android, it will be like so

Both the sha1 should be same.

still got the same error

Error 400: invalid_request

Storagerelay URI is not allowed for 'NATIVE_ANDROID' client type.

T_T T_T T_T T_T

It should be matched with the first sha1 not with the second, you can only test in android after build with Cordova.

• > oh it matches the second SH1 i have to change it but it says Save failed

It should be matched with the first sha1 not with the second, you can only test in android after build with Cordova.

signed android apk ?

i downloaded the app on my phone clicking sign in button to put my username and password but it wont open.

• Yes signed apk, if you still not able to get a solution do connect me via TeamViewer or dm in Instagram

• I faced a similar issue, then I created new credentials in the cloud console and added sh1 from my signing key.

then selected this credential in the google play games console. and it worked.

i signed apk with same sh1 keystore too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)