How do i Fix an issure with moving platforms

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A pack of 76 platform designs for a platformer game with a mushroom/jungle theme
  • about 1 week ago i posted about a problem i had in which one of my 2 playable characters would fall through a Moving platform i have in the game, while the other didnt.

but to be more clear on the issue.

i have 2 Playable characters you can pick between in a 1 player game.

the game has Moving platforms, the one i have an issue is one that orbits around an area.

the platform has "Jump-thru Behavior" and an "Orbit Behavior"

i have images this time, i dont think i can make a vid on it. but i hope this is gonna do.

as can be seen here i had no issues with the moving platform with this character.

but with m ysecond character, Sometimes when jumping onto the platform, particularly from beneath it. the second character sometimes fallstrough it.

here you can see her just fall through the platform.

i checked if it was the Polygons on here Animations when both jumping, and Idle-ing.

but they were the the same as on the 1st character.

i also check imagepoint, and its was the same.

i tried to post help last week but i didnt get any that could help me, atleast none that i understood.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm not sure if by polygons on animation you meant collision but check the collision box and make it a box shape. Note this can change per frame of an animation so apply to all frames/animations.

• hey, sorry for the late reply.

well yes they are a box shape, but more of a vertical rectangular shape. at the image points:

( X:22,Y:12 / X:42,Y:12 / X:22,Y:64 / X:42,Y:64 ) it those points for All/Both of the Characters.

all characters are 64 x 64 in size.

as for the platforms: there size is 64 x 32

and the Collission polygons feels out the entire sprrite. while the imagepoint is in the very middle of the sprite.

idk if that makes a difference though

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)