How to enable cookies on iphone?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Hello,

I created a website that I display in an iframe via construct 3.

Everything works fine for android, but wanting to see what it looks like on an iphone, I realized that there was a problem with the management of cookies, indeed when the user connects from an Ihone the php session does not hold on cookies don't work,

by searching a bit (A lot it's been a few months since I've been on it) I understood that the problem came from the management of cookies on the iphone which seems different than on android,

I heard that you have to ask the user if he accepts cookies, but as I'm new to Xcode I don't understand how to do it, I need someone to tell me clearly what to do,

because I went to see the documentation at apple, and at construct, but I can't find solutions or they are incomprehensible to me,

So I wonder if there is a place in Xcode where I have to add a code to request the activation of cookies? I also read that the problem could come from the fact that I display my website in a "WebView" and that Iphone no longer works like that?

I'm a little lost, if anyone has an idea I'm interested, Thanks in advance

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello guys,

I'm still on the same problem and I hope to find someone who has the solution, so I summarize: my platform is developed in PHP on a server, I use PHP SESSIONS for the operation, in particular to keep the user logged in while browsing, it's very classic on doing that almost everywhere, and it works very well on the different types of web browsers.

I use construct 3 to display this web platform on mobiles via an iframe, and it works on android but on Iphone, the operation of cookies does not work and when the user connects it is immediate disconnected.

I specify that I have never had an Iphone, nor a MAC, Xcode is also new to me, so there may be basic operations that I do not know, if anyone has an idea of ​​where little come my problem I would be very grateful!

I also specify that the cookies work well when I display the web platform from the safari browser of the iphone.

Thanks !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)