how to dynamically insert multiple values at once?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • What I want to do here is to insert several values in an array line in case 3 Name, time, difficulty an example would be.

In my current code I can create lines in the array but without information and according to the number of these lines I can create objects, but without information.

First of all, how do I create lines and insert the three values when I click insert?

then how do I create them with this information automatically

this is my current code:

• I made a quick sample...

you need to push a new row into the array, and then access the proper Y element for each piece of information.

it starts off blank because there is nothing in the array. I call a function at the start and after you click the add button. At the start it shows all elements in the array, after the add button is clicked it just adds the last row in the array. If you double tap then it restarts the layout but that happens so fast you can't see it...

I use % (modulo) to wrap the objects to the screen.

https://www.rieperts.com/games/forum/CreateObjects.c3p

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I made a quick sample...

you need to push a new row into the array, and then access the proper Y element for each piece of information.

it starts off blank because there is nothing in the array. I call a function at the start and after you click the add button. At the start it shows all elements in the array, after the add button is clicked it just adds the last row in the array. If you double tap then it restarts the layout but that happens so fast you can't see it...

I use % (modulo) to wrap the objects to the screen.

https://www.rieperts.com/games/forum/CreateObjects.c3p

this is really amazing, thank you very much for this demonstration it will definitely help me, and help many other people.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)