How do I drag only one specific sprite if 2 sprites are overlapping each other?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Use inertion of your movements to throw, rotate your objects and etc. Objects can interact with others while dragging.g
  • I have 2 drag-and-drop sprites that overlap each other.

And if I click on the place where the sprites overlap, then I need only one specific sprite to be dragged.

In all other cases, sprites should be dragged independently of each other.

How do I drag only one specific sprite if 2 sprites are overlapping each other?

Ashley I need your help :) I have not found an answer to this question anywhere.

• The drag & drop behavior already only drags a "specific" sprite (the top-most sprite based on z index), at least when I tried it.

It's a bit unclear what exactly you're trying to do. Do you want to drag a different sprite than the one that was clicked?

• I have 2 sprites on different layers.

I can't swap the layers.

There is a place where sprites intersect and overlap each other.

I need only the sprite on the lower layer to be dragged when dragging in this place.

• You can try it like this. If two or more sprites overlap, it will drag the bottom-most sprite. The dragging behavior is initially disabled.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It is impossible to establish drag and drop behavior in a family if sprites within the family have such behavior.

Either the family can have a drag and drop behavior or sprites.

It is not possible at the same time(((

• You Try With Compare values

uid

instance variable (true false)

or Pick object by name

example

is touching sprite A

A is = Touch true (added instance variable)

drag drop enable

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)