How do I display array as a table at runtime?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
An educational game for Times Table. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • I've been searching for a while now, but I can't figure out how to display values from a 2D array in a table. The table can be a text object or html object (or even something else), I just need it to look like a table.

I can't get the conditions and actions working together.

If I use Array for each XY element -> append text (or insert into html) Array.curX, Array.curY, I get same values over and over again.

If I use Array for each X element, I only get the first row and the rest are missing.

I tried using system For from 0 to array.height-1 -> append text, value at array(loopindex) but that gives me just the first value. Using array.at(0,loopindex) returns the entire row but just the first row, instead of all 5.

What do I need to do to display the data from my array?

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Take a look at the HTML table example which displays data from an array in a HTML table.

• Yes, yes! That is it! Thank you Ashley :)

P.s: I checked the examples again because I did search for table and didn't get any results and just now I saw the Recommended filter was on. Sorry about that... thank you again

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)