Does the number appear exactly at index 2, 3 and 4? Then you can use the mid( ) expression to extract each of them separately and add them up. You can do this in one line.
It will look something like:
int(mid(string,2,1)) + int(mid(string,3,1)) + int(mid(string,4,1))
That will give you the sum, and the rest is easy.
If the numbers can appear randomly in the string, then you can do what Maverick said (above).
- Use a For loop that runs for the length of the string
- Have a local variable called sum
- You can use loopindex for the mid expression, e.g.: mid(string,loopindex,1)
- System -> is value type. If that character is an integer, add it to the variable sum.
- After the for loop ends, check the sum and store accordingly.