How do I creat object (by name)?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • It seems to be beast, but I am not able to put actions on objects created that way.

I have a family with the variable "Name" and wanted to put values in these variables.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • create a loop and repeat 2 times

create object loopindex = 0 ? "Player"&NomesObjetos : "Enemy"&NomesObjetos on layer background

set name to loopindex = 0 ? "Name Player" : "Name Enemy"

Could you put a print of this event if possible?

I'm not understanding

• "Create object (by name)" doesn't do any picking. So you need do it yourself before doing actions on your newly created object. Fortunately, a "Pick last created" condition was added to go along "Create object (by name)". Use that in a subevent right under your creation event, and it should work as you wanted.

• "Create object (by name)" doesn't do any picking. So you need do it yourself before doing actions on your newly created object. Fortunately, a "Pick last created" condition was added to go along "Create object (by name)". Use that in a subevent right under your creation event, and it should work as you wanted.

Solved my problem, thanks for helping me =D

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)