How do I continue/renew subscription CS3 ?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hi there,

I subscribed to an annual plan for Construct 3 and the billing will be charged on the 2 Jul every year.

Yesterday, (2 Jul 2022) I forgot to top up the card that subscribed to Construct 3 and my account back to the free edition. Today I would like to renew/continue my subscription but it seems that there is no feature to renew/continue the subscription on the "View/Edit subscription" page.

I have sent an email to supportwos@scirra.com but I wonder if I can actively renew/continue my subscription to CS3 by myself, just like other software I am using?

Thank you very much!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • construct.net/en/make-games/buy-construct-3/personal-plans

Hi, thank you for a quick answer. There is no problem to purchase a new license as you suggest. But my current license is at discount.

With a programmer's mentality, there is no problem if I purchase a new license and lost a discount. Because Construct 3 is good software and I still use it for a long time.

But with the psychology of consumers and business people, it can have a negative effect when can not continue their current license after a few days of late payment.

Others software that I am using is Live2d cubism with the annual plan. You will have 10 days to continue to pay your current license after expired day.

Furthermore, the notification system for the next billing of Construct 3 does not work like the purpose of reminding my next payment. Only one message was sent to my phone from my bank account when the payment failed.

I think I can continue my current license but need manual operation from the Construct staff?

Anyway, the official answer from the staff will be the best for my case. Thank you ^^

• After some research I realize that I misunderstood the price of my previous license, it was not at any discount on the annual plan. The price changed as of February 4th. That's why the price of the new license is higher than the license before February 4th.

Although the support staff of Construct can help me continues with my old license at a lower price but I think the new price is satisfactory with the efforts of the Construct team!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)