How do I change the width of a tilemap (or any object) to the left instead of the right?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • So, I can easily increase the width of my tilemap by setting its width to tilemap.width+100, but this only increases its width on the right side. I need to increase its width on the left side. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks.

Tagged:

• So, I can easily increase the width of my tilemap by setting its width to tilemap.width+100, but this only increases its width on the right side. I need to increase its width on the left side. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks.

Im not sure if it solves your problem but at the same time that you use tilemap.width+100 you can set tilemap.X-100

• I'd thought about that, but then that moves everything on the tilemap but not my characters or anything, and so I'd have to make sure everything in the whole game moves and besides being a hefty task I feel like that would be bad for lag.

• I see, you need to increase the left tilemap size on runtime..

As is not possible to set the origin image point of the tilemap I don't have an answer..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It seems like a pretty simple thing to implement in my opinion, if the functionality already exists to increase the width to the right, but I could be wrong.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)