How do I change objects in events easily?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
14 amazing sound files of game events like Level Ups, Level Completes, object spawn, object taking etc.
  • sorry my bad english :P

well, I'm working on ghost shooter tutorial game and I add a lot of events in player1, the player1 has a event sheet, so I copy this event sheet to make a player2, but I need to change all Player1 events/actions to Player2, exemple: 'when Player1 collide' to 'when Player2 collide' has a easy way to change the whole Player1 events/actions?

thanks in advance :)

Tagged:

• Assuming player 1 and player 2 are cloned objects or have the same variables and things, you can right click on the new events - replace object player 1 with player 2.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Assuming player 1 and player 2 are cloned objects or have the same variables and things, you can right click on the new events - replace object player 1 with player 2.

that's the thing :/ has a lot of events to replace, I'm looking for a way to do it easily

• sorry my bad english :P

well, I'm working on ghost shooter tutorial game and I add a lot of events in player1, the player1 has a event sheet, so I copy this event sheet to make a player2, but I need to change all Player1 events/actions to Player2, exemple: 'when Player1 collide' to 'when Player2 collide' has a easy way to change the whole Player1 events/actions?

thanks in advance :)

I did it!! if I press 'Ctrl+A' (to select all) and press 'R' to (replace) a screen will appear to select which object I want to replace, so, that's it!

Thanks Anyway :)

• You can select all of the events at the same time, select the first one, hold down shift, and select the bottom one, or ctrl+A...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)