How do I change bbcode outline width?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Is it possible? Making stroke text or outline with color is easy but I haven't found a way to provide the outline width.

Also: are there any plans to expand the bbcode functionality? (there are some unsupported tags e.g. dropshadow, bigstroke etc.)

• yeah ! outline width !!!

• Sounds like it could be easily done with css as opposed to bbcode. Or maybe both together if css can specify bbcode identifiers, I haven't tried.

• Sounds like it could be easily done with css as opposed to bbcode. Or maybe both together if css can specify bbcode identifiers, I haven't tried.

That would be awesome, although unless I'm terribly wrong, the Text object does not support css?

• Bumping this thread because I'm in the middle of a stream and was trying to do magic, and it failed. Would love to see the best solution for thin outlines on regular Text items (other than just duplicating the text and making the background instance slightly darker and offset.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That is not a supported feature at the moment.

• Hi friends! I saw that in the latest update we can now use 'lineThickness' in conjunction with 'outline'.

Could someone please give an example of what this code would look like?

• Hi friends! I saw that in the latest update we can now use 'lineThickness' in conjunction with 'outline'.

Could someone please give an example of what this code would look like?

Put it like this "[stroke][lineThickness=" & X & "] TEXT [/lineThickness][/stroke]"

Then you can adjust X to change the line thickness.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)