Challenges with Local storage - can't get "exists" and "missing" to trigger

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Plugins for Firebase Authentication, Realtime-Database, Firestore, Cloud Storage
  • Hi,

can anyone pot why the "exists" and "missing" in the following code is never triggered?

I have the exact same code in a Construct 2 project, where it worked fine, but for some reason, in my Construct 3 project the code is not triggered in either of those conditions??

• Check item ..."_Course_data" exists

On item ..."_CourseData" exists

It's not the same?

• Check item ..."_Course_data" exists

On item ..."_CourseData" exists

It's not the same?

The first is an action that starts the check while the second is a condition that is triggered when the check is done.

• So if you change Check item ..."_Course_data" exists to Check item ..."_CourseData" exists it doesn't work?

Edit: I didn't ask if it's the same. I was pointing out that spelling is not the same and assumed that was the problem. Det kanske beror på något annat, jag vet inte :P

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So if you change Check item ..."_Course_data" exists to Check item ..."_CourseData" exists it doesn't work?

Edit: I didn't ask if it's the same. I was pointing out that spelling is not the same and assumed that was the problem. Det kanske beror på något annat, jag vet inte :P

Thanks for clarifying. I must have stared myself blind on the issue being construct 2 vs construct 2, so I did not see the obvious :).

I apparently works now when all references are the same as he file name ;)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)