My bullet (arrow with bullet behavior) is dropping.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Now you can drop everything in your game with sound :)
  • I have a sprite called Arrow, with the photogram of an arrow, with the bullet behavior. But when I test my game, the arrow goes down for no reason. I established: Moving Angle: 45 and Angle: 45 when scene starts. The arrow moves to the right, but it drops, like if it had gravity (it is 0 in the properties of the behavior)

How can I solve this? Is the initial arrow direction (image) influencing on it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The moving angle should be around 0(RIGHT) and 180(LEFT).

• I have a sprite called Arrow, with the photogram of an arrow, with the bullet behavior. But when I test my game, the arrow goes down for no reason. I established: Moving Angle: 45 and Angle: 45 when scene starts. The arrow moves to the right, but it drops, like if it had gravity (it is 0 in the properties of the behavior)

How can I solve this? Is the initial arrow direction (image) influencing on it?

As mentioned above left is 180 angle of movement and right is 0 angle of movement if the angle of the sprite object is at 0. if you want to face the sprite object that moves towards that direction use set mirrored for left and not mirrored for right.

The move at angle behavior i think is co-dependent on the objects angle as well if you tick give angle in the behavior, so when you give the object an angle of 45 and a movement angle of 45 totals what the behavior does is moving 45 degrees more from the current sprite angle, which would be 90 that is down. to fix this you need to disable the set angle tick box in the bullet behavior, and use the above 1st mention.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)