Is anyone else having trouble implementing Google Play Services?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hello everyone, has anyone had trouble implementing the Google Play service with the Google Play plugin?

Has anyone encountered this type of problem when testing login on the Construct 3 preview using Android credentials in the plugin?

I'm facing a serious issue when trying to implement the Google Play plugin to use the Google Play Services achievement system. I would like to know if anyone has been using this plugin and if they are able to implement it successfully, as it seems to be a widespread problem, but I don't see anyone commenting on it.

The issue is as follows:

the Google Play plugin has three spaces in its property to input credential IDs.

I created the client ID OAuth 2.0 credential for Android, which generated a client ID for me.

I correctly filled it in the plugin, authorized the preview URLs of Construct 3 to test the Play Store login, and added the credentials in the Google Play Console.

When testing on preview, I encounter this error.

Ashley himself has stated that the plugin hasn't received any updates, so I believe the issue might be with the credentials.

igortyhon I noticed that you have experience with this plugin and how the implementation works. If you can help me, I will be very grateful!

• Hi.

Everything works without a problem.

In the preview you are not suitable for the key created for android, this key will only work on android device so you get an error.

You can use the web version of the key for previewing and debugging and when building the package replace it with the android version. I even posted screenshots of my keys on the forum.

• Thank you very much igortyhon for responding to me!

Really, I'm having quite a bit of trouble with this implementation.

I would also like to know which SHA-1 code I should use in the credential, as I noticed there's one SHA-1 code in the app's signature key certificate, and another that appears in the upload key certificate after uploading the game to the platform.

• first

• Thank you very much for your help igortyhon! I did the tests here and that was indeed the issue!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Working with services is quite uncomfortable, so I do them in the last step.

1. I release a minimal build with advertising and analytics.

2 If game metrics are good then add purchases.

3 If there is organic traffic and get up on search queries add services.

This allows you not to waste your time on games that no one plays.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)