How do I add little more complicated clicker/idle stuff and can I make several game screens?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Several elements of the game interface hidden objects
  • So I have been checking this Construct 3 and googling all kinds of stuff related with idle/clicker/incremental games. I didn't find much, simple instructions how to add money per click and upgrading click power and increasing money earned per second. Alot of stuff was from Construct 2 times and I guess they're kind of outdated. I did also find "ClickerGameExample.capx" and I managed to add it to Construct 3, but I just wonder if its possible to go in more depth. As theres mainly platformer games made with Construct 3.

I have been thinking if Construct 3 has it all, my questions would be,

1. Can you make complicated idle game with Construct 3? Simple idle game would be the "legendary" Cookie clicker. I want to make a game more depth in to it that Cookie clicker with Construct 3. Is it possible? What guides/stuff should I follow, to learn how to do it without asking bunch of questions?

2. Can you make several game screens which you could switch by pressing a button? I don't know if one game screen would be enough.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes for both questions.

Construct 3 is not that different from Construct 2, so your capx would probably be worth it anyway.

• Hi sharkface,

of course you can do huge idle / clicker games, there are no real limits in C3. If you come to a limit you can make your own functions with Javascript.

I've made a clicker / idle game in C3 with lots of screens and stuff, just check it out here:

play.google.com/store/apps/details

Best regards.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)