How do I add different camera sizes for each layout ?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • Hi Construct Community,

Hope you're all doing well !

I would like to know if there's a possibility to have a different camera size for each layout in my game ?

Cause I have some layouts which are in landscape mode and others I would like to have them in portrait mode with the camera being different for each...

I hope this makes sense..

Thanks !

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • construct.net/en/make-games/manuals/construct-3/system-reference/system-actions

Set canvas size

Set the size of the canvas area in the page, if appearing inline to the page (i.e. a fullscreen mode is not used). If a fullscreen mode is in use, this effectively changes the size of the Viewport size project property, which adjusts the size of the viewport.

• Hey !

Thank you for your reply but I'm not sure to understand what I'm supposed to do... I tried all fullsize modes and it's still not working...

So this, is my layout which for this in-game mini-game should be in portrait mode.

However, the camera size for the whole project is set to this :

What I would like is that the camera size is different for each layout (because I have different mini-games in my Construct project each requiring different layouts size and camera size as well...

Now, when I press play, here's what shows :

I really hope this makes sense... ^^'

Thanks for your help !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)