did zooming UI change in latest stable release?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • For some reason, since the latest stable build, I keep accidentally zooming in/out the UI when I mean to zoom around the layout while using the ctrl+mousewheel shortcut. Now I know that doubles as quick-zoom in browser, but I swear I never had the issue prior to the latest release. Now I seem to be hitting it all the time by accident.

Essentially, it happens when I'm working quickly and quick-zoom while the mouse is over the properties bar and what not, so instead of zooming the layout, suddenly my whole setup goes crazy and I get a message prompt stating to restart for changes to take affect. Usually I can just reset the zoom and keep working, but tonight when it happened it completely threw out the mouse placement in layout view and wouldn't fix itself with an entire restart.

I know it's pretty trivial, and I'm being clumsy by triggering this at all, but I swear this never used to happen.

Using Chrome... Maybe I should just disable that in my browser?

• Lol, for me it´s the other way around, I used to hit regularely but since a while now it never happened again. It´s probably just a fluke.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think a change in Chrome 73 stopped our override for ctrl+wheel from blocking the browser-level zoom. I found a workaround so it should be fixed in the next release.

• I think a change in Chrome 73 stopped our override for ctrl+wheel from blocking the browser-level zoom. I found a workaround so it should be fixed in the next release.

Awesome, cheers

• This happens as well when zooming using touchpad, using pinch to zoom. (Mac) When C3 is add as an app, not when C3 is used in regular browser.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)