Why no support for FAN ads??

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • I get better ecpm rates with facebook audience network and want to implement them in my games. I don't want mediation and even for mediation we need to have the facebook ads sdk installed. Why does this platform only have admob? Why not other ad networks like unity, applovin, fan, etc?

Tagged:

• Under all these networks there are plugins in the store.

• I checked some plugins. The problems with plugins is that they are hardly updated regularly. For an important thing like monetization it should be on a higher priority to have a native functionality. There is an option to export the project to android studio and then integrate the fan sdk etc. but its complex and I purchased construct license for simplifying things. I am sure integrating other ad networks inside the game engine should be no big deal.

• I agree this is very important for mobile development.

These plugins give out a minimum of ANR and are always constantly updated. With them, you can fully concentrate on the games.

constructcollection.com

• Wow....that's a huge collection! Its overwhelming. Will need to decide if I want all of these plugins included in the package as its a bit pricy.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I understand you!

I myself needed only analytics and unity.

I wrote to their creator, he is here on the forum.

But they do not sell in parts but only ready-made sets.

But a huge plus is that they give good support and always release an update.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)