Hey guys , i have been looking at all of your reactions on Construct 3 news , and guys all you are talking about is 99$/Year and the Offline mode .
Well 99$/year I find that pretty perfect , it's 8$/Month , it's almost the cost of a Kebab in Paris , i don't really see where is the problem with that , and I am a still a student and i have no extra support .
About the offline mode , as a developer I know that HTML5 has good Offline features which can allow the App to work in offline mode and you can go where ever you want to.
What i liked the most is that , it does have a cloud side , that's good , it means :
- Cloud-Compilation or Cloud-Export
- Projects production can be more easy
- Projects collaboration can be more easy too
- Good versioning of your projects
- No worries about your computer and it's data getting erased or stolen
finally don't judge a book by its cover , don't Jude a full application by it's 5 new news
Let's wait and test , and test again and as a community we can give them the support and ideas to make Construct 3 a perfect product to use