Upload to Google Play Store Impossible

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi everyone,

just wanted to upload an Android app to Google Play. I've done so before, so in principle I know what to take care of, but they changed the upload format.

Each time I want to upload a signed release APK, I get warnings that the supposed format is a so-called 'android app bundle'. There is no way to dismiss these warnings.

Sadly, creating android app bundles requires the use of Android studio.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any workoraund? I hope this issue does not make publishing to Google Play impossible...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm developing for Android and haven't had any problems submitting signed-apk, both are supported at least from my control panel:

It would be nice for Construct to support app bundles in future though.

• I recently made a few tries and downloaded android studio, it is too complex for newbies and my installation of android studio has modules/plugins that are not linked or updated correctly (gradle, intellij...) giving me errors when I try to compile and export apks or app bundles.

I am going to search for tutorials and solutions about these problems, and if I find a good workflow I will explain it here.

At the other hand it seems there are some bugs in android studio 3.4 and 3.5, as I read in a forum this is a common error...

"Error:Internal error: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException) com.google.wireless.android.sdk.stats.IntellijIndexingStats$Index

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.wireless.android.sdk.stats.IntellijIndexingStats$Index..."

• Each time I want to upload a signed release APK, I get warnings that the supposed format is a so-called 'android app bundle'. There is no way to dismiss these warnings.

It's just a warning and you can ignore it. It should not prevent you publishing an APK.

• Now I understand the real problem: Google Play Console doesn't allow alpha testing wihtout completing all the required fields, and YES is possible to publish the app with the warnings.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)