Tweening in C3?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • Hi Ashley and Team

I'm really wanting to delve into C3 but finding it hard to do so, as a lot of my levels / games rely on using LiteTween.

I know that on the suggestion board, it has been stated than at some point in the future you might be looking at implementing a native tweeting engine, but in the meantime, you will be helping developers to port some of the most popular plugins.

Do you have any idea when when we can expect a port of LiteTween or similar?

PS. Thank you heaps for such an awesome product - C3 is looking great!

• Im having exactly the same problem i think there should be a plugin converter built in in construct 3

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Ashley and Team

I'm really wanting to delve into C3 but finding it hard to do so, as a lot of my levels / games rely on using LiteTween.

I know that on the suggestion board, it has been stated than at some point in the future you might be looking into implementing a native tweeting engine, but in the meantime, you will be looking at working with developers to port some of the most popular plugins.

Do you have any idea when when we can expect a port of LiteTween or similar?

PS. Thank you heaps for such an awesome product - C3 is looking great!

Ashley has already released the C3 SDK but is up to the original plugin developers to convert their plugins to C3.

They can post questions in that thread and Ashley will assist if needed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)