(SOLVED) Admob ads not shown

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I don't know why my admob ads are not shown, every time i call MobileAdvert ads keep receive error message "ad failed to load".

Strangely when i use my previous game, the Admob ads was shown perfectly.

But when i use these admob configuration and functions to my current project, its just not working as i expected.

Is there something wrong with my configuration or events?

Update:

So, the problem is i put " " quotation mark inside variable, that causing it to be invalid.

• The important bit of info is missing, what you are testing it on. Does 'mouse on clicked' work on mobile? Probably not

• The important bit of info is missing, what you are testing it on. Does 'mouse on clicked' work on mobile? Probably not

I think its work, since its return an error related to Admob

• Make sure to use the latest beta release R201 - construct.net/en/make-games/releases/beta/r201

There was a bug with admob in latest stable that has been fixed in those beta.

"Button: on clicked", on mobile, reacts to touch.

• Make sure to use the latest beta release R201 - construct.net/en/make-games/releases/beta/r201

There was a bug with admob in latest stable that has been fixed in those beta.

"Button: on clicked", on mobile, reacts to touch.

Still not working, can you check my c3p file ? https://drive.google.com/file/d/15c_kWn1GD4x266XKOWtP-HS-fzZw9hCM/view?usp=sharing

• What are you testing on?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Advert Loading

Adverts need to load over the network before you can use them. When creating an advert you can choose to "show" the advert immediately after it has loaded. However if it's more suitable for your game you can choose to load your advert ahead of time by creating the advert, but not showing it, then later displaying the advert when you need it. This will prevent your user experiencing a lag while the advert loads. Be sure to check your advert has actually loaded before trying to display it, loading times for rewarded video adverts in particular can be quite long. It's also worth remembering that you are not guaranteed to receive an advert when you request one, so take that into account when you are making your events.

In your events, you have some "show:false" which would likely require to use the Mobile advert appropriate "Show" action.

Also, are you sure that you have set the appropriate Android Application ID for this current game (not for a previous game you have already published) ?

At last, are you testing directly on a mobile device ?

If not, that might be the reason.

• What are you testing on?

android

• Advert Loading

Adverts need to load over the network before you can use them. When creating an advert you can choose to "show" the advert immediately after it has loaded. However if it's more suitable for your game you can choose to load your advert ahead of time by creating the advert, but not showing it, then later displaying the advert when you need it. This will prevent your user experiencing a lag while the advert loads. Be sure to check your advert has actually loaded before trying to display it, loading times for rewarded video adverts in particular can be quite long. It's also worth remembering that you are not guaranteed to receive an advert when you request one, so take that into account when you are making your events.

In your events, you have some "show:false" which would likely require to use the Mobile advert appropriate "Show" action.

Also, are you sure that you have set the appropriate Android Application ID for this current game (not for a previous game you have already published) ?

At last, are you testing directly on a mobile device ?

If not, that might be the reason.

Yes, i test it directly on android device.

There are many buttons with different actions, each button does't show any ads, not show directly its mean only load ad right ? its just return "ad failed to load" for each button i clicked.

APP ID must be unique for each game ? even for testing purpose ? i already use unused APP ID, but still not working.

The weird thing is, the Admob are shown on my previous game (Test Mode), i re-build it.

I don't know what thing i missed.

• Remove the quotation marks from your advert IDs

• Remove the quotation marks from your advert IDs

Whoa, its working now.

I don't expect this quotations that causing this problem, mostly i use quotation as a string identification, Previously i'm an javascript developer, so i bring these habit here.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)